OPTIONAL REMINDER ALARMS: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
Each timer has an optional reminder alarm. To set a reminder alarm:
When the time limit is reached, the timer button will light up and the alarm will sound. (Note: the alarm will sound for a maximum of 30 seconds; to disable the alarm speaker, place switch 5 to the off position.) To acknowledge a reminder alarm, simply press the appropriate timer button; the timer will reset and begin counting up again. (Note: if a timer is reset before it reaches the reminder alarm setting, the alarm will not activate.)
Other Features: 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
5. Mute Switch: use to enable / disable the alarm speaker
6. Backlight: illuminates the display and buttons for 5 seconds
7. Nightlight: use as a flashlight or nightlight. Press once to turn on, press again to turn off. If left on, the nightlight will automatically turn off after 7 minutes.
8. Button Lock: locks the timer buttons to prevent accidental reset.
9. Clock: Press and Hold 6 and then press 4 to adjust hours. Press and Hold 6 and then press 3 to adjust mins.
10. Nursing Reminder Switch: used by nursing mothers to remember which side baby fed from last.
Batteries: Requires 3-AAA batteries (not included). Replace batteries when low battery indicator 9 illuminates. Recycle old batteries.
If you have any trouble with the functionality of your Pocket Nanny including the bulb first try this useful tip. Remove the batteries and you will see a hard reset button. Try depressing the hard reset button and see if that resolves the issue.