NEW! BE THE FIRST TO OWN A POCKET DOCTOR!
Place one of four color and number coded bands around your medication bottle(s). Set the count-up corresponding colored timer to how many hours you want to be reminded to take each medication. The timers are not set for a time of day. This is done intentionally. The device will continue to count up until the medication is taken and the alarm is turned off. If you miss a dose, the timer will continue to count up, telling you how long Itzbeen since you should have taken the dose. You may need to call a doctor to modify your medication schedule if a scheduled dose is too long past the time it should have been taken. The Pocket Doctor’s loud beeping alarm (80 dBA) lets you know it’s time to take your medicine.
- Pocket Doctor™ keeps track of multiple medication schedules with individual alarm notifications.
- The Pocket Doctor™ is a great reminder tool for those with multiple caregivers, multitasking moms, and newly independent college kids.
- The Pocket Doctor™’s patented count-up feature tells you how long Itzbeen, since you took your last dose of medication.
- The Pocket Doctor™ is designed for portable and stationary use with its handheld, lightweight design and built-in stand.
- The button lock switch prevents accidental timer resets.
- The bands can be placed around prescription bottles, up to 2 inches in diameter or around two bottles at once if two medications need to be taken at the same time.
- Over-sized buttons provide easy use for elderly consumers with arthritis or with less than perfect eyesight.
- The built-in backlight feature makes for easy reading in the dark.
- The Pocket Doctor™ consists of four distinct, unique colors, easy to decipher even for color-blind consumers.
- The alarm is at decibel level of 80 dBA so that even the hard of hearing will be alerted.
- Uses 3 AAA Batteries